Freitag, 6. November 2009

Trekking around Luang Prabang - Laos

I try to switch to english from now on, because I guess it makes it easier for the people who are not too much into german (-;

This four day trek was around Luang Prabang and we stayed in a few different villages, which was really great! We had a fantastic time! I didn't get a chance to upload more pictures, because the connection is again increadibly slow and I can't even write a little more, because my minibus to the airport is leaving in a couple of minutes (I didn't really write this on nov 6th)...I hope, I get a chance in India! Otherwise you have to wait till I get back (-;


Our two guides Waa and Tom Patty at lunch

Tom Patty, Joy and Waa collecting our dinner

The first village we stayed in

the girls playing (aren't they cute?!)

and the pigs being a little nosy

Waa (by the way the best cook ever) preparing our dinner


Joy surrounded by the kids. We had a great evening in that village with all the kids: playing games, singing and dancing!



Fishing on the last evening: quite a lot of fun, but not very successful in the end!

The last day trekking: Waa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen